ED&I DRY BODY BRUSH
Made with natural boar bristles.
Why Dry Brush - Your lymphatic system uses your skin to help detox. As we age, our skin becomes less efficient at detoxing and less effective at naturally shedding our dead skin cells. Thats where dry body brushing can help. Dry brushing is an effective way to give our skin that extra boost to exfoliate, unclog pores, and promote the excretion of toxins.
- Begin at your feet, then move up the legs in long, gentle strokes.
- Always stroke toward your heart (where the lymph system drains).
- Continue to the thighs, bum, hands and arms, back, and then finish at the tummy and chest.
- Pay special attention to backs of thighs or areas where you have cellulite. (Note: Dont brush on broken or inflamed skin.)
- Brush several times in each area, overlapping as you go.
Adjust the pressure of the brush to the different parts of your body so it is comfortable. It should be stimulating enough to increase circulation, but also gentle on your skin (you should see at most a rosy flush to the areas youve brushed).
Apply AFTER immediately after your shower for skin hydration.